All registrations and related communication will be done online, using the enrollment system provided through PowerSchool, the district’s student information system.
There are 2 steps to the registration process:
a. After submitting the Preregistration form you will be notified that the form has been received and the Registrar will review the form to confirm eligibility.
2. Once your form is approved you will receive an email with the next steps to complete your student’s
a. (Please add [email protected] to your address book to ensure that the email message goes to your inbox. Check your Spam folder if you do not receive an email from that email address.)
b. The email will include instructions to create a PowerSchool Parent Portal account, or to log into your current Parent Portal account.
c. If you do not receive an email within 48 hours, please email [email protected] for support
BEFORE YOU START, PLEASE NOTE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR REGISTRATION:
- Kindergarten students must be 5 by October 1 to enter Kindergarten, or 6 by October 1 to enter 1st grade as per Policy 5112. There are no exceptions.
- Only a parent or legal guardian may register a student in the Millburn School District.
- To attend Millburn Schools a family must be domiciled in a permanent residence located in Millburn Township.
- The district does not allow out-of-district families to attend Millburn schools by paying tuition.
- You will need to provide and upload: Birth Certificate, Proofs of Residency, Parent ID, Immunization and Health Records
You can find all of the detailed instructions for registration here: https://www.millburn.org/apps/pages/New_Student_Registration
• Parents without computer access, or who have any questions about registration, please
email the registrar Michael Walz, [email protected].
• If you are having technical difficulty, issues with creating your PowerSchool account or logging into your
Parent Portal, please email [email protected].