- Screening for all athletes, staff, faculty and once our students return they too will be screened.
- Intensive cleaning before, during and after the school day.
- Setting up the classrooms to maintain social distancing.
- All staff, faculty and students must wear masks in the building.
- Handwashing and sanitizing stations throughout the buildings.
- Monitor your child's health by taking daily temperatures
- Keep your child home if unwell
- Pick up your child promptly if he or she becomes unwell during the school day
- Follow the travel restriction guidelines
- Prepare your child to wear a mask and practice social distancing in school
If a student presents with one or more symptoms consistent with COVID-19 symptoms that student will be isolated in school and sent home as soon as possible.
As per the New Jersey Department of Health guidelines that student can return to school when:
- He or she is seen by a healthcare provider he or she receives a negative COVID-19 test
- If the decision is made not to see a healthcare provider, in order to return to school:
- The student MUST stay home from school for 10 days from when symptoms first appeared, AND
- MUST be fever-free for at least 24 hours without the use of fever-reducing medications, AND
- All other symptoms are improving (Loss of taste and smell can persist for weeks or months after recovery and need not delay the end of isolation)
A student who has been in contact with someone with a positive COVID-19 diagnosis, or has COVID-compatible symptoms, must stay home for 14 days from the date of last contact, or until ill individual tests negative for COVID-19.
Siblings of a student who has symptoms should be excluded from school until the symptomatic individual receives a negative test result. If the symptomatic individual tests positive, the sibling will need to self-quarantine.
Mask and Face Covering Guidelines